Paleo Protein Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
NASM certified personal trainer Adam Cole lives a healthy, active lifestyle to say the very least. When he’s not training clients at HIIT Quarters, Adam combines his knowledge of nutrition with his talent in the kitchen, creating brilliant recipes that are as decadent as they are clean. He aims to incorporate whole foods and natural ingredients high in satiating good fats to align with his observation of the Paleo diet, avoiding the ultra-processed, sugar and corn syrup-filled desserts we’ve grown accustomed to.
Since starting to take Promix Grass-fed Whey, Adam has noticed huge differences in his own strength and overall physique. As an industry professional, he’s tried dozens of protein powders, but feels Promix is by far the best for it’s simple list of meticulously sources ingredients and attention to purity.
Check out his tasty recipe for dense, moist, chocolatey pumpkin bread and satisfy your sweet tooth while you hit your macros for the day!
Paleo Promix Chocolate Pumpkin Bread
1 1/4 Cup of Pure Pumpkin Puree
4 Large Eggs
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1/3 cup of coconut oil, melted
3/4 cup of coconut sugar
1/4 cup of maple syrup
1 tsp of baking soda
1 tsp of baking powder
1/4 tsp of salt
2 tbsp of cinnamon
1 tbsp of nutmeg
1 cup of almond flour
2 tbsp of coconut flour
1 cup of paleo chocolate chips*
1-2 scoops of Promix Grass-fed Chocolate Whey Protein
*Note from Adam: You could use 2 cups of chocolate chips and no one would know. Follow your heart.
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl: Promix Protein Powder, almond & coconut flours, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Set aside.
- Melt coconut oil and cream together with sugar.
- Add the rest of the wet ingredients to the oil + sugar mixture: pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, and maple syrup all go in. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Carefully mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients, adding in small amounts at a time for a smooth combination.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until even distributed throughout the batter.
- Grease and flour a 9×5 loaf pan, and bake for 50-60 minutes.
Have any requests for recipes YOU want to see? Let us know! Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get our test kitchen on it to find you the best ways to utilize your Promix natural supplements. Be sure to follow Promix Nutrition on instagram for the most up-to-date announcements and #eeeeeats.