Promix Power Protein Muffins
NASM certified personal trainer Adam Cole lives a healthy, active lifestyle to say the very least. When he’s not training clients at HIIT Quarters, Adam combines his knowledge of nutrition with his talent in the kitchen, creating brilliant recipes that are as decadent as they are clean.
He aims to make super easy recipes to satisfy the pesky sweet cravings every healthy eater inevitably experiences. He has mastered to art of steering clear of grains, preservatives, and artificial sweeteners. Like ProMmix, Adam believes in fueling with nutrient-dense whole foods.
Since starting to take Promix Grass-fed Whey, Adam has noticed huge differences in his own strength and overall physique. As an industry professional, he’s tried dozens of protein powders, but feels Promix is by far the best for it’s simple list of meticulously sources ingredients and attention to purity.
Check out his tasty recipe for dense, moist, chocolatey pumpkin bread and satisfy your sweet tooth while you hit your macros for the day!
Paleo Promix Chocolate Pumpkin Bread
6 large, ripe bananas
6 whole eggs
2.5 cups peanut butter
4tsp vanilla extract
1.5 tsp baking soda
2 cups pure dark chocolate chips (paleo & vegan friendly!)
6 tbsp of honey
1-2 scoops of Promix Grass-fed Chocolate Whey Protein
*Note from Adam: You can absolutely use more chocolate chips if you love yourself.
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl: Promix Protein Powder, baking soda, and any additional spices or seasoning. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream bananas and peanut butter together.
- Gradually beat in eggs, one by one.
- Add vanilla extract and honey into the peanut butter + banana mixture. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Carefully mix dry ingredients into wet, adding in small amounts at a time for a smooth combination.
- Evenly distribute batter across 24 muffin cups in greased muffin tins.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top as desired.
- Place muffin tins in 400 degree oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until a fork or toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature before removing from pan and serving.
- Yields 24 “Swole Cakes”. Enjoy!
Have any requests for recipes YOU want to see? Let us know! Email email@example.com and we’ll get our test kitchen on it to find you the best ways to utilize your Promix natural supplements. Be sure to follow Promix Nutrition on instagram for the most up-to-date announcements and #eeeeeats.